Whitlock Engineering Group has built a foundation of service excellence to provide civil engineering, land planning, hydrology, hydraulics and dam evaluations throughout the Southeast, particularly Georgia and the Carolinas. Our talented staff professionals and consultants continue to rely on their extensive experience to successfully guide many diverse projects from concept to construction. Maintaining a high level of technical knowledge and efficiency through daily work experiences and ongoing continuing education ensures that our service, construction documents, reports, and land plans are of the highest quality.
A. Richard Whitlock, P.E.
Mr. Whitlock has worked in the Civil Engineering field for over 12 years. In those years, he has performed materials testing, site design, hydrology and hydraulics, dam inspections, stability analyses, web design, database development, erosion control planning and road design. He graduated from Clemson University with a B.S. in Civil Engineering in 2003.
In his addition to his professional activities, he also likes to use his creativity through other channels. His creations include website design, application development and the development of engineering calculators.
- Specialties: Hydrology and Hydraulics- Flood Plain Mapping (HEC-RAS or RiverCAD), Flood routing (Hydraflow and HEC-HMS), Flood Frequency (HEC-SSP, NFF, Gumbel and Log Pearson), Dam Break Analysis (HEC-HMS and DAMBRK), Storm Design (Sewers and Culverts)
- Site Design
- Dam Inspections
- Grading Plans
- Erosion Control
- Risk Analysis
- Database Development
- Programs: Civil 3D & LDD
- RiverCAD, Microsoft Office, Pond Pac, Hydraflow, HEC-RAS, HEC-HMS, 2DSTAB, HEC-SSP, HEC-GEOHMS, UTEXAS, NWS DAMBRK, NWS Simple DAMBRK, NFF, ArcGIS
A. R. (Corky) Whitlock
- Proven leader/trainer, project manager (PMP Certified) and employee manager of multi-state sales and operational staff
- Posses extensive knowledge of various channels of communication to include VOIP, Broadband services, & Wireless/Cellular
- Consistently delivers high level of productivity resulting in customer loyalty & improved company-wide efficiencies
- Financial leader responsible for full cycle business metrics
- Proven track record of training/developing employees and building strong interpersonal relationships
-Bachelor of Science, Chemistry May 1998, RadfordUniversity
-Ameritrain, MCSE, BNT, A+, Net + June 1999
–PMP Certified 2013
-Microsoft Certified Professional (NT Server, Workstation, Enterprise, and Networking Essentials)
- Computer skills: All Windows OS, Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Have desktop/laptop support experience, fixing hardware and software
- LAN design, setup and created new accounts while setting appropriate user permissions.
Certificates and Insurance Information:
GA P.E. License Information:
GASWCC Erosion and Sedimentation Control Certified: